Tuesday, January 15, 2008

BLOG THERAPY!

Well, here I am in need of some therapy. So blog therapy it is, not to mention a little shopping therapy. My patience are running low; I am getting really antsy! It has been very quiet these last few weeks and I am feeling it. It's been a while since I updated the blog, because there is really not a lot to say. We have been busy working on the girls' bedrooms; there is some moving going on in the house to make room for "little man." We created a bedroom out of an extra room we had in the front of the house, so Elaina moved into that room. Erica then moved into Elaina's old bedroom and Erica's bedroom turned into Amelia's. Amelia has always been in our bedroom, so we are starting the transition into her own room. "Little man" will then take Amelia's place in our bedroom:) So really we have had a lot going on. . . .but NO referrals or even moving up the latter for that matter:/ Well, I thought I would share some of the things that have been providing me some therapy over the last few weeks.....

Here is my "Ultimate Diaper Bag" from Pottery Barn (a gift from my in-laws), but mine is in chocolate. My mom then sewed on my Ethiopian Flag. I LOVE IT!

I also received the baby sling I had my eye on (also from the in-laws) from MetroBaby. Yes, I LOVE IT! I love the pattern and colors; I can just see our little man's face peeking out of it. Yes, I tried it on and did a little pretending:)

Ok, so here is where the real therapy comes in. . . .SHOPPING! I was treated by my Mom this time :-D Yes, I know I'm blessed!

I would like to add that nothing was more than $5.97

Just a cute little outfit I couldn't past up. If for some reason our little man can't wear any of these items then I guess they turn into donations at Hannah's Hope Ethiopia.

I am sure that God will grant me the patience I need. When I tell my husband I'm getting a bit antsy he replies, " In good time hun, in good time." I'm pretty sure that's what God is telling me too! "In good time my dear children, in good time!

"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3


5 comments:

A Team said...

I love that diaper bag! WOW!

and the patch

and the clothes :-)

:-)

and the VERSE :-)

Michael and Michelle said...

I love to shop! You got some really cute clothes! I think I'll stop my blogging right now and move to Gap.com
Let's continue to pray "referrals referrals referrals"
Michelle

Michael and Michelle said...

I just read your verse this morning. Last night I got so excited to go shopping at Gap.com I forgot to read the rest of your post. The verse is what I really needed!!!!! I feel myself getting anxious for things to happen in "my" time.
Thank you so much!!!!!
Michelle

Mastrella Madness!!!! said...

So glad to have seen you blog, and YES! I'm pushing you through the door!!!! But it looks like I need to push a little harder!!!!! LOL I'll be keeping an eye on your blog! I wonder what the chance of us going together in a group will be?

Blessings,

Amanda and Phil

Anonymous said...

Heather, I have such a desire for a fourth child and my husband was finally feeling ready when he was laid off. Now God has blessed us by giving my husband one of he desires of his heart, to start his own business. Due to insurance changes and finances, it seems so far from now to us having another, if we do. I've been longing for it more the past couple of days. This post was a wonderful blessing to me. I love the Habakkuk verse. Thanks so much. God used you to encourage me.

Angela Foltz
jafoltz1@comcast.net