Saturday, June 14, 2008

HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY, EYOB!

Eyob CELEBRATED his first birthday today and what a wonderful day it was. It was awesome to watch him take it all in; I was moved to tears on a few occasions! I was given a special gift the day I received that young man. A gift I can't go to bed at night without thanking my God for. I still look at and watch the boys in awe of how I came to this place; sitting here with two beautiful sons that came to me from the other side of the world, I never could of imagined it!

I am a woman who will forever feel blessed, honored, privileged, loved, hopeful, and forgiven because my God, my Creator has made me feel that way!

"No one has ever imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him."
1 Corinthians 2:9




By the way check out Abel's new teeth:)

4 comments:

Maria and Family said...

Happy Birthday to you Eyob !!! :) :) Your family is beautiful. Maria

Michael and Michelle said...

I love how HAPPY Eyob is!!! Your family is so beautiful!

Michelle

The Fab 5 said...

I was so hoping you would post some birthday boy pictures!!! What a wonderful day. I love Eyob's facial expressions. It is almost like he is saying all this for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great first birthday as a Needles!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love his expressions!! He looks SO thrilled!! He has such big, honest eyes!