Friday, March 7, 2008

It's Official...

WOW! We are now the parents to SIX children. Yes, I know....SIX! My husband and I look at each other and say, "Who would of thunk it... that 19 years ago when we were married we would EVER have six children!" God would of thought it and He obviously did!! Oh the great plans He had for these two babies (17 years old) and we didn't even know it; we didn't really even know Him! John and I have been on an awesome journey since we married as seniors in high school; one filled with amazing moments and not so amazing moments. One filled with joy, sorrow, fear and praise God faith! We are rejoicing for the work God as done in our lives; rejoicing for the precious sons He has so graciously given us! I'm going to leave you with a glimpes of a couple of my favorites: "E's" hair and "A's" chin!






7 comments:

The Redman's said...

YEAH!!!!! Did I hear that you're in the next travel group?!?!?!?!? I'm so excited for you guys!!

Congrats! I can't wait to see more pics of your beautiful boys!!!

-Suzi

Michael and Michelle said...

That hair is GREAT!!! Wow! 22 days and you get to bring them home! I am so happy for you guys!
Our dossier was sent to Ethiopia with yours and you are getting ready to travel and we just got put on the wait list. God must be ready to bless your family with some sons!! Good for you! We are getting really excited to seee what God has planned for us.
Michelle

Unknown said...

Congratulations for your new boys!!!

Erica said...

HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO so so excited for you! I can't wait to see the pictures of their sweet faces. That hair is INCREDIBLE!

Braedensmommy said...

I can tell they are some BEAUTIFUL boys!!!!! I am so very happy for you!
Megan

Braedensmommy said...

I heard that your blessings will be ONE WEEK early! How wonderful! Thank you so much for your kind words on our blog. I truly wish that we could have met! I wish you a wonderful, safe trip!
Megan

Cyndi said...

This is WONDERFUL news!!! God is so good.